Thursday, January 3, 2013

Another favorite of mine:

On My Father's Side



Just a young boy in the temple one day

Shared with the doctors they were so amazed

Never had they seen one so young speak so swift

They asked him many questions the conversation went like this


Whats your name son

On my mothers side my name is Jesus

But on my Fathers side they call me Emmanuel



How old are you 

On my mothers side now Im twelve years

But on my Fathers side Ive just always been


Where you from 

On my mothers side Im from Bethlehem

But on my Fathers side its New Jerusalem


Whats your plan

On my mothers side Ill be crucified

But on my Fathers side in three days Ill arise 

And Ill sit by my Fathers side


He was the Son of God yet the son of man

And I cant help but wonder how Joseph must have felt

Through an open door that day he heard his son reply

You see Im the King of Kings thats on my Father�s side

repeat #2,3,4,5

No comments:

Post a Comment