Friday, April 21, 2023

My OMAD (One Meal a Day) Menu for Today

 Haven't been here for a while.  Just been busy with Spring coming (I hope).  It has been nice a few days here in the Midwest, but cool today so working inside.

I have started back to One Meal a Day way of eating this week.  I was off of calorie counting for a few weeks to give me a break.  I decided  to do this again since I had really good luck with it in the past.  I still have those last stubborn 10# to lose.  I am on no particular time limit, but definitely want to get them off later on  this year since I have a special occasion in the fall.  

Pictures of today's  menu:

Sloppy jo sandwich
noodle and tomato casserole
cucumbers and onions
broccoli & raisin salad
pineapple dessert
All of these are homemade by me.  
Some of the recipes came from cookbooks of Joanna Lund.

Today's Bible Verse:
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment