Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Today's Old WW 123 Success Program and Bible Verse

Still pretty much eating on this plan and still loving it.  Weight stays about the same, sometimes fluctuating up or down 2#.   That is to be expected with me.  Last night, I ate cottage cheese and that usually makes me gain, but didn't this time.  Went to see my doctor yesterday and my LDL cholesterol is down just where he wants it be so this way of eating working for me in that respect, too.

I am about 4# away from goal, so I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving trying not to go too overboard.  I will eat what I want, but not stuffed like I have in years past.  :)  Don't have to cook much, so will not have leftovers. 

Here is today's menu:

Coffee with protein powder

veggie chicken patty

flour tortilla

plant based cheese melted on patty

mushrooms stuffed with plant based cream cheese in air fryer

air fried pineapple (yummy)

yogurt

Today's Bible Verse:

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment