Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Flowers Galore This Year - Many Old Vintage Containers Add to the Outdoor Decor in my Opinion, as I Love the Vintage Items.

                                                  Another pretty peony
                             Little red vintage wagon is blooming this year.
        Old rusty bushel basket retrieved from the barn from my childhood.
                                              Another knockout rose.


These green beans are starting to climb the poles.  Made gardening easy this year with tubs, etc.
Another easy garden with spinach, lettuce, radishes, kale.  Hubby made this.  I need to get it painted.  I have now harvested all of the items and have planted zuchinni and cucumbers.
                                                 Another fountain
                                           Another old rusty tall bucket
The old fashioned rose from my childhood that was here when my parents and I moved here many years ago.  (I'm not going to say how many)  
                                                    Another peony
My old washtub is really blooming this year with dianthus, supertunias, verbena, pansies among other flowers.
                                Deck boxes are really doing well this year.
                                            Tomato plant is in bloom
                                                   More deck boxes
                                                 Another deck box.

                      Another old tub with flowers and two caladiums just coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment