Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Some of My Flowers for 2021. Will be Sending More Pictures Soon.

                        My snowball bush was the prettiest it has ever been.
Love using old items for flowers and vegetables - went to the barn and retrieved this old watering tank and filled it with flowers.  

This white rose has a touch of pink around the edges and is very pretty this year.
                            
                                    Old rusty cooler is filled with flowers.
                               
Another knock out rose that is really blooming.  Sorry, I haven't got my birdbath cleaned out.
                                       Peonies were gorgeous this year.
                        Another knockout rose that is just loaded with blooms 
                     Pot of supertunias and bacopa in front of my fountain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment