Thursday, August 11, 2022

Today's Calorie Counting Menu:

 Been really busy today with yard work and cooking.  Made more bean burgers.  I used a different recipe this time that had brown rice in it.  The last time I made those, I used oats.  I cooked these in the air fryer so they got really nice and crisp.  When I get ready to serve them, I will just put in the air fryer to warm them and that way, they won't get mushy.

Today's menu:

Didn't take time for breakfast today since I wanted to get my yard work done before it got so hot.

salmon with veggies 

5 saltines

1/2 cup bean salad

1 T powdered peanut butter, 1 T chia, 1T flax mixed in 1 cup yogurt, topped with a 70 calorie Fiber One bar.

1/2 c. low fat cottage cheese

2 sl turkey

1 slice cheese

blueberries

Today's Bible verse:

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Our treasure and our truth come from Scripture. Scripture is God's guidance for us on how to avoid Satan's harmful traps and to live God's blessed life. Rather than seeing God's Word as limiting, we need to see it as a gift of love and to value it more highly than riches.

My Prayer...

Holy God, thank you for your written Word, your people's Scripture. May your truth come alive in my life just as it does in my heart and mind. In the name of your Son Jesus I pray. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment