Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Been Listing Several Different Vintage Feedsack Fabrics in All of my Shops and Here on my Blog

Since I have acquired a lot of really A+++quality vintage feedsacks,  I have done several packets and have listed in my online shops.  If you would like to purchase any of these, just message me and I can give you 10% off on my blog. Also, custom orders are always welcome.


                                            40 pc assortment - all different fabrics and sizes
                                                              50 pc bag of feedsack scraps
                                                           50 pc bag of feedsack scraps
                                                        50 pc bag of feedsack scraps
                                                             50 pc bag of feedsack scraps
 

No comments:

Post a Comment