Saturday, September 10, 2022

My Calorie Counting

 I have been away for a while.  My sister came to visit and was able to stay for 10 days.  We had a fun time, but I got a little behind on my work.  She watches what she eats, so I had fun cooking us up some different things.  Made cola chicken, orange chicken, bean brownies and many other things.  She and I ate a large whole watermelon, but it was good.  She loves watermelon, but I never buy it for just myself being it is pretty high in sugar.

All of this was not too good on my blood sugar, so I am back on track.  Weight has pretty much stayed the same.

Yesterday's menu:

cottage cheese

egg 

cheese

large salad with turkey

yogurt

Tried to watch my carbs so I could get my blood sugar stabilized again.

Today is going to be pretty low carb, too.  Already had egg, cottage cheese but may have chicken or tuna and more yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment