Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Back to Calorie Counting with Menu

Been away taking care of a lot of things I needed to do before winter. 

Will try to be here every day with my calorie counting menu;  As I have said before, my eating is not perfect and I just eat what I want (within reason) - just in my calorie range.

Weight hasn't changed too much - down another 3# so am pretty close to my goal.  If I get there, that is okay and if I don't that is okay, too, because I am 6 - 8 # from it.  If I am eating good and eating fairly healthy, then that is my goal. 

As I have to watch my cholesterol and also blood sugar, I try to do good most of the time.

Today's menu:

Protein pancake with sf syrup

cucumbers and zucchini 

low carb tortilla with no fat cheese

chicken pattie

protein powder ice cream with strawberries

Bible Verse for Today:

Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment