Saturday, October 29, 2022

Today's Calorie Counting Menu

 Looks like it is going to be a nice day here in the Midwest.  Plan on going out and mowing leaves and cleaning my porch. Hope all have a great day.

Today's Calorie Counting Menu:

cheerios

almond milk

Fish

low carb tortilla (used around my fish patty for sandwich instead of bread)

ff cheese slice melted on my sandwich

grilled shrimp

veggies

1/2 c cottage cheese

3/4 c low fat yogurt

This may not sound like much food to some, but I am short and "old" so I just don't need as many calories. This menu really fills me up and if I do get hungry before bedtime, (I usually don't) I will have a cheese stick.  I like to stay under 1000 calories and not go over that most days.  If I am having a hungry day, I will eat up to 1200. Since I have to watch blood sugar and cholesterol, I have to be careful with what I eat and how much.

Bible Verse for Today:

I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God — this is your spiritual act of worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment