Saturday, January 21, 2023

Foggy Soupy Morning Here in the Midwest and Today's Bible Verse

 Another foggy dreary morning here in the Midwest.  We are under a winter storm warning from noon today until in the morning.  Temps are in lower 30's so fog may freeze on the roads before we get the snow on top.  I know we haven't had a bad winter compared to what it could have been; but, I am so ready for Spring.

Today, I plan on maybe making some bread and a new chicken recipe that I have been wanting to try.  Will post how that turned out :)

I will probably try to get more vintage feedsack fabrics listed in my Etsy Shop.  Two days ago, I listed a bundle of junk journal items including barkcloth, feedsack, ribbons, crochet, buttons etc.   Hope to do more of these bundles as they are so  much fun to make.  

                                                Found in my Etsy Shop

Today's Bible Verse:

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

No comments:

Post a Comment