Friday, October 1, 2021

Today's OMAD (One meal a day) Now Have to Watch Cholesterol as well as Blood Sugar

Since I have started watching my cholesterol as well as my blood sugar, seems like I am limited as far as eating many things.  I am trying to keep my grams of cholesterol under 200.  I know I can do this, but I have always kept my blood sugar down eating quite a bit of meat.  Now with this other problem, I am having to really watch that, too.  :(  I don't take meds for either one of these problems and don't want to start if I can help it.     

I guess I am just determined and stubborn enough to want to get this controlled on my own.  

Today's number is chol. 135, so I have made it today. 

Today's menu:

Stir fry - shrimp, cabbage, onions, seasonings, with 1 T olive oil

2 T Parmesan cheese

5 black olives

Shiitaki noodles

Applesauce & SF jello

30 min. of exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment