Monday, January 1, 2024

New Year New Start with Old WW 123 Success Program Menu and Bible Verse

 Hope everyone had a wonderful blessed Christmas and will have a blessed New Year.  Starting today, I am back on program and really glad to be.  Feels so good to get back to my normal pattern of eating.

As I have said before, I am no expert on food, but I know what works for me.  I have had to watch my weight all of my life and this program works best for me as I can still enjoy my favorites.  When I take away things that I like, I have a problem staying with it.  Here is today's menu:

Coffee with protein shake

chicken pattie with mustard and onion

homemade bun with protein powder and egg whites put in a little individual waffle maker.  not bad, but I will try to perfect it and add more seasonings next time

plant based cheese melted on my sandwich   

green beans

yogurt

soup this evening

Bible Verse for the New year:

Psalm 65:11: “You have crowned the year with Your bounty, And Your paths drip with fatness.” Psalm 103:4: “Who redeem thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies.” Psalm 104:33: “I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.”

No comments:

Post a Comment