Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Old WW 123 Success Plan Menu for Today and Pictures and Today's Bible Verse

 It has been a long hard cold spell that we have had here in the Midwest.  Getting back to my eating plan after just eating comfort food and too much of it.  We are in the 30's today, so much better than the below 0 temps that we had.

Here is a picture of a loaf of homemade bread that  I just took out of the oven.  I plan on staying out of it.  



Today's lunch was shrimp in low calorie cream sauce with veggies on flour tortilla and strawberries and yogurt.

This evening, I plan on eating soup with pineapple and yogurt.  

Today's Bible Verse:

Today's Verse

He gives us plenty of good things. He makes us young again, like an eagle that grows new feathers.

PSALM 103:5 

Devotion

Psalm 103 is a song of praise to the Lord. It begins with, “My soul, praise the LORD! Every part of me, praise his holy name! My soul, praise the LORD and never forget how kind he is!” (Psalm 103:1-2). It then goes on to list a number of the kindnesses that the Lord bestows upon His people. Our verse for today has one of them. The Lord gives us plenty of good things. Indeed, He gives us so many good things that we’re made young again, like an eagle that grows new feathers after the molting of its old feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment