Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Getting Started Back on my Omad Way of Eating

 I am starting back on my Omad way of eating to get all of these Covid pounds off.  Getting started on this weight loss journey has been a struggle for me.  I know I need to get back on plan and lose these 25 pounds to improve my health.

I haven't decided yet if I will weigh daily or weekly.  Sometimes weighing daily doesn't work for me because of fluctuations .   So, I will see.   

Today's meal--

Sloppy jo meat in flour tortilla

Zucchini  and cabbage

Homemade pineapple salad with walnuts

Homemade sugar free blackberry cobbler

I like my own homemade food, but do keep convenience foods for emergencies. 

I do count calories with eating from 800 to 1000 as I am short and older.  I basically eat anything I want,  just count it.


No comments:

Post a Comment