Saturday, May 14, 2022

Down 2# Today - Hit my First Goal - All Time Low - with Today's Calorie Counting Menu

 Nice morning here in the Midwest.  Temps are a little cooler today.  We went from 50's to 90"s in a matter of a few days.  Too much for this early in the year, but flowers and everything is really growing now.  I have been planting flowers in pots for my deck and porch.  Also planted a few veggies in raised beds.  (too old to plant a big garden anymore) I will try to post pictures soon.

So happy that I am at my first goal - down 2# this morning.  Haven't been at this weight for 4 years.  I am so happy with calorie counting.  I would like to maybe get down another 10#; but if I don't, that is okay.  I am just going to take it slowly and if it happens, that is fine.  If not, I am pleased at where I am. 

Today's Calorie Counting Menu:

Egg white omelet with spinach, onions with a dash of hot sauce

Large salad with beef, cheese, pepperoni

Protein shake, if hungry

Been trying to get my blood sugar down a little so will try to eat a little less of processed foods.  

  • Isaiah 41:10 (NIV) "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment