Monday, May 16, 2022

Down 2# Today with my Calorie Counting Menu

 Scale was kind to me this morning - down 2#.  I am pretty much eating the same thing as I did yesterday. I know this might fluctuate a # or 2, but is my all time low for a long time, so am a happy camper.  I have 8# to go to get to my second and last goal.

Today's calorie counting menu:

Pancake and Syrup Protein shake powder in coffee - pretty yummy

Large salad with meat, cheese, avocado, pepperoni with homemade dressing

Blueberry shake made with blueberries and my new blueberry protein shake mix - I haven't tried this yet; but I think it will be good.  I will be using almond milk as I am trying to cut my down on fat right now.

Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.

No comments:

Post a Comment