Thursday, May 12, 2022

I'm Back with Calorie Counting Menus

 Been so busy with the yard and flowers, that I just haven't made time for my blogging.  However, I have been still calorie counting pretty much.  Sometimes, just quick to fix things.  Weight has stayed the same and   I am so glad that I haven't gained.   

Today's Menu:

Veggie muffin

Chinese chicken and rice frozen dinner - hungry for Chinese but didn't want to take time to cook it. Also, sometimes just like the fact that it is portioned out for me and I don't have to prepare it.

asparagus

shake with strawberries

I am going to try to get back here every day with my menus now.  Hope all have a very blessed day.

James 1:17 KJV

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment