Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Down Another Pound on old Weight Watchers Old Points Plan

 This plan is still working for me.  For me, this is definitely the way to go.  Have 7-8# to go to get to my goal.  I am loving my menu and having about anything I want in moderation.  I haven't measured, but I seem to be losing inches as my clothes are getting a lot looser.  

Here is yesterday's menu:

High protein cereal with yogurt

Healthy Choice entree

Veggie chicken pattie

Air fried peppers and mushrooms

Skinny bun

cucumbers

Hopefully, at the end of the week, I will be able to prepare more veggies.  Since I have been so busy, I have pretty much been grabbing and eating what I can count easily, but I have enjoyed it.  Last of the week should slow down a little for me.  

Today's Bible Verse:

12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment