Thursday, May 25, 2023

Down Another Pound on Old Weight Watcher Points Program 123 Success

 I am happy to report that I am down another # with my points counting.  Since I am short, I am allowed 18 points.  I can eat up to 25, but pretty much like to stay at 18.  For 18, I can get a balance of foods.  I now have around 7 to go.  May try to go 2 or 3 a little lower so I will have some room for fluctuations.  

Yesterday's menu:

As I was away yesterday, I ate most of my foods last evening, but had a protein bar on the go.

plant based chicken strips (made a sandwich with the bun)

bun

cheese

broccoli salad

blueberries

yogurt

Bible Verse

Romans 5:5.  And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment