Thursday, May 18, 2023

Old Weight Watchers Points System is Working for Me - Down 5#

 Haven't been here for a while since I have been trying to catch up on many spring chores that it is just now warm enough to do here in the Midwest.  Yesterday, I cleaned my porch.  As I have a long porch, it took me a while to get the winter crud off, so off today to paint and touch up some porch furniture.

I have been following the old WW points program for about a week now and I'm loving it.     Since I am short and old, I am allowing myself the minimum of 18 points.  I have my old materials from years ago.

Down 5# since I started about a week ago.  I am about 7 or 8# from my goal.

Yesterday's menu:

cereal

yogurt

homemade frozen dessert with powdered peanut butter and topping 

cucumbers

chicken egg roll

veggie hot dog

another yogurt

Most days I have more veggies and fruits, but was so busy yesterday that I just ate what was handy.

Today's Bible Verse:

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” ACTS 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment