Saturday, May 20, 2023

Yesterday's Menu on the Old Weight Watchers Point Program & Today's Bible Verse

Finally got my porch done yesterday.  Since I have a large front porch, it took me a while to paint the floor and the wooden furniture.  I will post a picture later.  I love it with all the flowers and clean look. Always nice to renew everything after the winter.  Now, I can go out and enjoy drinking my coffee there :)

Now, for the next project - my deck.  Maybe get started next week.  Always a project for me.  


Yesterday's menu:

2 Veggie sausage links

English Muffin

Fish

Broccoli Salad

Potato/onions "fried" in non stick skillet topped with

chilli beans

yogurt

apple

Today's Bible Verse:

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment