Sunday, February 1, 2015

My New Way of Healthy Eating - WW Old Plan

I mentioned that I am now following a way of healthy eating.  Well, actually, I can't call it new since I have been doing this before.  It is an  old weight watchers plan - 1994 Personal Selection.  I love it since I am eating a very balanced amount of food with portion control.

I eat  the following choices each day:

2 Milk
2 Fruit
3 or more vegetables
3 Fats
3 Protein
4 Breads
8 glasses of water

Also may have up to 14 personal selections and up to 700 optional calories

Today's menu:
B - "oopsie" roll
      cup yogurt
L - turkey pattie on light bun with onion, mustard, salsa
      1 cup coleslaw made with light dressing
S   "oopsie" and 1/2 cup  sf pudding
D - 1/2 banana
       1/2  c blueberries
S - 6 cups air popped popcorn

Hope some of you reading this will join me in this endeavor.  I am so ready to get into my spring clothes.  I need to lose around 15 - 20# and believe I can do it with this plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment