Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Still Doing Well on OMAD Weight Loss Plan

Another nice January day here in the Midwest.  Still nice outside so I have been walking with my little dogs.  We are supposed to get some snow Friday or Saturday, but then warm up again.  We sure shouldn't  complain about January so far.

I have been so busy the past couple days with walking, cooking  and some Valentine crafts.  I will post pictures soon.  I am going to start on some of my primitive dolls again. 

I am still doing my weight loss plan (OMAD).  It is so easy.  The scales stayed the same today; but my clothes are fitting better, so know I am losing inches.

My menus the past two days have pretty much remained the same:

Today: 
Pork chop
homemade corn casserole
salad with dressing
homemade sugar free blueberry cobbler

Bible verse "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" (Philippians 4:13)  cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment