Saturday, January 5, 2019

Weight Down Another 1.8 Pounds Since Yesterday Morning Doing OMAD

Nice sunshinney day here in the Midwest.  I will get to go outside and walk again today.  Did that yesterday with my little dogs and it was gorgeous out especially for a January day.

My OMAD (one meal a day) weight loss plan is coming along wonderfully.  I am down this morning by 1.8 pounds since yesterday morning.  I started this way of eating on Tuesday.  This makes a loss of 12 pounds so far.  I know that a lot of this is water retention weight from all of the salt and sugar during the holidays.  Clothes are fitting much better and I am so thankful that I started OMAD again.

Today's menu:

Homemade chilli with beef and beans
3 tostados
Sour cream
salad with dressing
2 oz cheese
2 T flax seed
1 T chia with probiotics.
homemade sf cherry pizza

I can hardly wait for my meal today.  I think it will be yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment