Friday, February 4, 2022

Today's Menu for Calorie Counting Weight Loss Plan - Down 2#

Still very cold here in the Midwest.   I was happy with my loss this morning of 2# - actually fluctuations have been going on for several days.  I am more encouraged now with my way of eating.  I have approx. 14# to go to my first goal.  Then, may decide to go another 5# to be where I was 3 years ago.  Don't know yet.

Today's menu will be pretty much like yesterday's.

2 rice cakes with 2 T powdered peanut butter with sf jelly

homemade salmon salad 

tortilla and veggies

blueberries and pie filling with  yogurt

2 T flax seed

1 oz feta cheese

1-1/2 c cheerios with 1 cup almond milk

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment