Saturday, June 3, 2023

Another # Down doing WW 123 Success Plan & Today's Menu

 Another pound gone :)  I am so happy with this plan; and best of all, is that I get to eat anything I want just so it fits in my daily points.  I have approximately 6 to get to my goal, but may do another 3 or 4 - just depends on when I get there.  Looks like I have lost 8# since May4 when I started this plan.  Maybe seem slow for some, but I am happy.  

Today's Menu:

Protein cereal

yogurt

homemade pizza (low carb tortilla, turkey, pizza sauce, plant based cheese, black olives, onions, peppers, lettuce with 1 T Ranch)

cherries

protein shake

Today's Bible Verse:

Wisdom is a shelter as money is a shelter, but the advantage of knowledge is this: that wisdom preserves the life of its possessor.

No comments:

Post a Comment