Thursday, June 1, 2023

Down 1# This Morning and Today's WW 123 Success Menu

 I was down another pound this morning.  I am loving this old WW points plan.  I know that my menu isn't always ideal, but I just eat whatever I want and count the points.  So, this is what works for me.  I will probably just do one meal today as I am trying to get some work done around home.  Went out and got my rose bushes deadheaded this morning and will probably fertilize with Rose Miracle Grow soon.  Will try to post pictures soon.  

My Menu:

3 tacos made with plant based Gardein beef

lettuce, cheese, taco sauce

stuffed mushrooms made with plant based cream cheese & seasonings cooked in the air fryer

5 multi grain crackers

homemade protein ice cream with walnuts & dark cherries added in

I can't wait until it is time to eat :)

Today's Bible Verse:

We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment