Thursday, June 15, 2023

Today's WW 123 Success Menu & Bible Verse

 Been out cutting brush and trimming my shrubs today.  Also, did some weedeating until I ran out of line, but I was about ready to quit because it was getting hot outside.   Got my flowers watered.  Think when it cools off this evening, I will get a pot and plant more seeds.  I know it is late in the season, but will give them a try since I already have the seed.  As you can see, I love being outside after all of these years working in an office

Today's Menu:

protein bar

veggie chicken patty on skinny sandwich bread

mixed Asian veggies

green beans

blueberries

yogurt

Bible Verse:

When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment