Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Today's WW 123 Success Old Program Menu & Bible Verse

 Got my walkway all cleaned.  Now, I just need to spray the weeds that come up between the pavers, but will wait until it is a little cooler.

Ate more this weekend, as I had to cook extra things for family and didn't really have time to fix  any special food.  I am happy to say that it didn't effect my weight.

Today, I am having a pretty much cleaning out the veggie drawer.

Today's WW 123 Success Menu:

Cashew cream cheese stuffed mushrooms in air fryer

peppers & sweet potatoes in air fryer

homemade pizza with cheese, peppers, onions in the air fryer

yogurt

Protein bar

Little short on protein today, but will do better tomorrow, hopefully.  

Today's Bible Verse:

We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment