Saturday, March 19, 2022

Down Another Pound with my Calorie Counting Menu and Another Favorite Hymn

 

Down another # this morning.  So happy with this calorie counting.  Makes around 14# since Jan 1.  As I have said before, it is slow for me since I am not too far from my goal and I am old :)  But, that is great with me and I am getting to eat what I want - just within my calorie range. 

I was away yesterday, so didn't get my menu posted, so here goes.  Also, didn't get to eat lunch.  Just thought I would have one nice meal when I got home, so that is what I did.  I just call this "lupper" - between lunch and supper.  :)

I am out of my knockoff homemade muffins, so will need to make more today.  Really like them a little bit frozen.  Some mornings, I also put 1 T of sugar free syrup as a little extra with about 8 calories.  

Homemade muffin

Individual pizza

Yogurt

blueberries

flax, chia, collagen 

snack

Another favorite hymn

The Unseen Hand:

Verse 1
There is an unseen hand to me,
That leads through ways I cannot see
While going through this world of woe,
This hand still leads me as I go

CHORUS:
I'm trusting to, the unseen hand,
That guides me through this weary land
When some sweet day I'll reach that strand,
Still guided by the unseen hand

Verse 2
This hand has led through shadows drear
And while it leads I have no fear
I know t'will lead, me to that home
Where sin nor sorrow ere can come

Verse 3
I long to see, my Saviors face
And sing the story saved by grace
And there upon that golden strand
Ill praise him for his guiding hand

No comments:

Post a Comment