Friday, March 11, 2022

Down Another Pound on my Calorie Counting Weight Loss Eating Plan

 Nice sunshiney cold morning here in the Midwest.  Had snow yesterday and only in the teens this morning.  I haven't been posting for a few days since I haven't much to report; however, this morning I am down a # - making a total of 1 lost this week.  Pretty slow; but, as I am able to eat whatever I want within my calorie range, I am happy with that.  I am now 7# from my first goal, then maybe 8 or 10 to go after that.  Don't know, yet.  Will just depend on how my Spring clothes fit.  :) 

Yesterday's menu:

Cheerios with almond milk

Chili with salad

6 saltines

Blueberries with plain Greek yogurt

cottage cheese

applesauce

6 saltines

2 T flax, 1 T chia, and 1 scoop collagen

 Bible verse for today:

Lamentations 3:22–23 -

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

No comments:

Post a Comment