Thursday, January 20, 2022

Calorie Counting Menu for Today and Down 9# Since I started on January 1 Ice Cream Picture & Recipe

 Very frigid day here in the Midwest.  It is almost noon and we have 1 deg.   Brrr 

Weighed today and am down 9# since January 1 am doing my calorie counting, so I am happy.  I have had a few days that weren't the best, but I am definitely eating pretty  much what I want.  Of course, I try to eat a balanced meal; but, I am not always good at that.  That is my goal, anyway.  :)

Today's Menu:

Air fried fish patty with bun with 1 sl low fat cheese

Mixed veggies

Homemade protein ice cream (recipe below)

cottage cheese

applesauce

6 saltines

For my homemade ice cream I used 1 scoop caramel Quest protein powder, 1/3 cup dry milk powder, water, sweetener, vanilla, ice cubes.  Made in my little blender and froze.  As my indulgent, topping was  a 70 calorie Fiber One bar and 1 Tablespoon of strawberry glaze.  I put it in the freezer, but it was thick right out of my  blender.  Just partially froze before I ate it.  Made a lot and was really yummy.  


Hope everyone has a good day and stays warm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment