Thursday, January 27, 2022

Today's Counting Calorie Menu with Picture

My calorie range changes from day to day, but today's is 896.  I try to stay around 1000 - at least not go over too often.  I am a carb eater - have to have those so I feel well.  When I cut those out, I don't do so well.  I know this weight loss is slow, but it is worth it, to be able to enjoy my food.  
I love this way of eating as I can have anything I want just so it fits in my calorie range.  If I don't have room for a food, there is always tomorrow and make it fit in before I add my other foods. 

 Today's Menu:

Chilli on top of corn chips with mixed veggies and 1 sl cheese

Pickles

Homemade cherry turnover

Blackberries with Greek yogurt with 1 T flaxseed

  • But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment