Monday, January 24, 2022

Down .2# Today with Calorie Counting Menu

 Down .2 again today.  Very slow, but that is fine with me because I am eating what I want and not feeling deprived.  If I want something, I will just fit it into my plan.    I have tried all sorts of weight loss diets and have lost fast, but I gained it right back.  Two years ago, I was at goal and gained it all back.   So, this time, I am trying to be sensible about it. 

Today's menu:

Coffee with protein shake

Wrap with flour tortilla, ground venison, onions, swiss cheese baked in the oven

Veggies

dessert wrap with flour tortilla and cherry pie filling baked in the oven (didn't have sugar free canned pie filling so used regular - just less.  

Sometimes I made my own sugar free pie filling with sf pudding and jello and the fruit.  This thickens up nicely.

cottage cheese

1/2 cup applesauce

6 saltines

Hope all have a blessed day.

  • For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment